Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Once Lake Beaumont receives your completed booking form and deposit, your holiday will be reserved for you and your party. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of all persons travelling. A 25% non-refundable/transferable deposit must accompany your completed booking form.
2. The balance is required no later than 2 months before your booking date. If a booking is placed 10 weeks prior to your arrival date the total cost of your holiday must be paid in full and sent with all other necessary documents.
3. If full payment is not received 2 months prior to the arrival date, we will make contact regarding your booking.
4. If however you cancel your confirmed booking, it will only be accepted in writing, signed by the Group Organiser and the following charges will apply:
i) Cancellation 8 weeks or more before travel date cancellation fee = deposit only
ii) Cancellation 5-8 weeks before travel date cancellation fee = 50% of the total cost
iii) Cancellation less than 5 weeks before travel date cancellation fee = full cost of the holiday
iv) All holiday payments are none transferable to a 3rd party.
5. All travel arrangements / requirements are your responsibility and we accept no responsibility for delays or cancellations in ferries, planes, trains or, if there are irregularities in your documents.
6. Force Majeure: We will not be held liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Political Unrest, Riots, Port Closures, War or Threat of, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical / Weather problems to transportation, Acts of God or any other event(s) beyond our control.
7. If any changes to the confirmed booking are required, we will try and be flexible wherever possible.
8. Jurisdiction: Signature on the booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. We reserve the right to terminate your vacation if you are in any way causing a disturbance or harm to other anglers, other people, grounds, lakes or property. You will not be liable to a refund / compensation and you may incur costs for any damage carried out.
10. Parents are responsible for their children’s safety and behaviour at all times.
11. All damages to Lake Beaumont property/equipment must be paid for.